What to Expect During Your Visit
InFocus Urgent Care, we’ve been providing reliable urgent care since 2013, helping countless patients with their non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses, from sore throats and the flu, to fractures and lacerations, and everything in between. Plus, we offer many of the same services you would find at an emergency room or doctor’s office, like onsite labs and X-rays, sutures and stitches, EKG’s, nebulizer therapy, and IV fluids and medication. This means that when you have a non-life-threatening injury or illness, a visit to one of our urgent care centers is the ideal choice to make.
Here is what to expect during your visit to one of InFocus Urgent Care:
- First, any necessary paperwork will need to be filled out. The forms we require include a patient registration form, a patient consent form, an authorization to obtain health information, and an authorization to disclose health information. Please also remember to bring your insurance card (if applicable) and a form of photo ID, such as a driver’s license.
- Next, during your short wait time, you’ll enjoy the use of our pleasant waiting room. Our waiting rooms include refreshments (coffee, water, and tea), reading materials.
- Then, you’ll be seen promptly by one of our board-certified physicians, who have many years of experience in handling a wide variety of medical problems. Your physician will thoroughly examine you and recommend a treatment plan.
- After that, if any medications were prescribed, Our family clinic can also offer prescription writing, so you can get the relief you need quickly.
- Finally, 24 to 48 hours after your visit, you’ll receive a follow-up call from us to make sure you were satisfied with the services you received and that you found the relief you were seeking.
To learn more about InFocus Urgent Care, or to ask any questions about our process, feel free to contact us today.